Welcome to Empiriko
Empiriko is a Clinical Intelligence Technology (CIT) company that takes a unique, holistic approach to drug discovery, development and patient outcomes by integrating and leveraging knowledge from scientific research, clinical experiences, observations and available patient data using sophisticated algorithms, advanced analytics, predictive modeling, and scientific and clinical interpretation of research data. Unlike traditional methodologies used in silico or computerized models, Empiriko iteratively tests and refines its predictions in experimental laboratories with access to expert chemists, biologists and clinicians. Our game-changing technology forges a new path for clinical R&D, simulating and predicting optimal drug designs, and improving patient outcomes.
Empiriko’s proprietary predictive modeling engine incorporates disease, population/patient and drug modeling, providing an innovative vehicle for:
- Accelerating clinical trials through optimized study design, simulation and predictive modeling
- Enabling cross-trial analysis of historical trial data to help design effective clinical trials on new compounds
- Determining the appropriateness and comparative effectiveness of drugs for specific patient populations via outcomes research
- Sharing critical information about safety, efficacy, toxicity, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics with key stakeholders
- Optimizing leads among promising drug candidates and eliminating riskier candidates early-on to reduce late-stage attrition rates
With Empiriko, researchers and clinicians can apply a new level of proactive intelligence – aimed at designing better compounds and clinical studies, and treating patients more effectively.